|Posted by Trish Dusil on January 18, 2013 at 11:20 PM|
Here's the update you've been waiting for, folks!
We will be implementing some changes to the club for 2013. The club is growing, awareness of the breed is growing, so we are changing with the times. WCNA is excited to offer more benefits to our members!
Member benefits will include a quarterly newsletter, free breeder listing that will be posted free to the public on our website and in every newsletter, a point system as well as year end awards for members that reach their goals, Prizes for attending a WCNA meet, voting privileges on officer election and perks for the club.
I'll post when the Paypal account is up and running to start accepting memberships.
1. Membership goes from January 1st through December 31st. There will be a 15 day grace period for renewal.
2. Membership dues need to be in by 2/01/13 for Spring Newsletter for 2013. Membership dues need to be in by 01/15 every year thereafter as to not lose your point status. You may join at any time during the year, however membership will lapse 01/15 without renewal.
3. Membership fee is $10 for digital and $15 for paper/snail mail.
4. Payment encouraged via Paypal. If you do not have a paypal account, contact the secretary, Trish Dusil. An invoice can be sent to pay online using the WCNA account with a debit/credit card.
5. Membership includes quarterly newsletter. Members are encouraged to participate. Feel free to write an article to submit at any time. We will let you know when your article will be published.
6. Membership includes free breeder listing that is posted publicly on the website and newsletter.
7. Membership includes accrued points with the WCNA. Point system will be included in your membership packet.
8. Membership includes prizes at WCNA meets.
9. Members are encouraged to participate in the newsletter with submitted articles.
10. Membership must be current for votes to count in officer elections, website information, etc.